Direct B.Tech Admission in Delhi Technical Campus (DTC), Greater Noida
Delhi Technical Campus (DTC) is a Private Institute located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in the year 2012 by the Founders of MAYO School, Noida in collaboration with GC MAYO College, Ajmer. DTC is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Courses offered by DTC are B.Tech., B.Arch. and MBA. At Information College, we provide direct b.tech admission in Delhi Technical Campus (DTC), Delhi
- Language Lab
- Sports ground
- Computer Lab
- Conference room
Delhi Technical Campus Courses and Eligibility
B.Tech. Course Eligibility
- DTC offers B.Tech. Program in five specializations namely: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
- Admission to the B.Tech. Program will be offered to candidates with minimum 55% marks in 10+2 (Science Stream).
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech. program will be open for the candidates with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or B.Sc. Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of IPU CET Entrance Exam Score.
- B.Tech: Admission in GGSIPU B.Tech Courses will be done through JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination
- Management Quota – Only 10% seats of the intake of the respective courses shall constitute the Management Quota seats.
(Those students who have failed to get admission through the normal counselling process or have not secured good JEE rank in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) . Those who wish to take admission under management quota)
Delhi Technical Campus Placements
Corporate Resource Centre (CRC), the Delhi Technical Campus Placement Cell Counsels, Trains and Equip candidates with the required skills that help them to get placed in their desired company. The placement cell organizes various career counselling and career development seminars which help the candidates in choosing the right career path. IDBI, HCL, Indian Oil, Airtel and Bisleri are among the frequent recruiters at DTC.
4 YEARS FULL TIME 60 SEATS PER COURSE
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
DTC Greater Noida Cutoff
The DTC Greater Noida Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Main 2019 (Expected Cutoff) For B.Tech
The placement cell of DTC Greater Noida organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
|Highest package||Average Package|
Contact for Direct B.Tech Admission in Delhi Technical Campus under Management Quota :
Fill The Form For Direct b.tech admission in delhi tehnical campus