Direct BBA Admission in Delhi Institute of Rural Development (DIRD)
Delhi Institute of Rural Development (DIRD) also known as DIRD College Delhi came into existence in the year 2002 under the imperatives of MR. Rafi Lal. Today the college has established itself as a self-financing institute in the field of allied health science management, law, & computer science.DIRD Delhi is Growing excellently under the aegis of Al-Nabi Educational Social Trust. All the courses are duly affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and are recognized by respective councils and affiliating body. At Information College, we provide direct bba admission in dird, New Delhi
|Name of Institute||Delhi Institute of Rural Development Holambi Khurd Delhi|
|Popular Name||DIRD Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU Delhi.
- Recognized by: NCT
Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
- Valid rank in IPU CET BBA
- The admission to BBA program of the DIRD is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Management Quota – Only 10% seats of the intake of the respective courses shall constitute the Management Quota seats.
(Those students who have failed to get admission through the normal counselling process or have not secured good CET rank in the Common Entrance Test. Those who wish to take admission under management quota)
|S.No||Course Name||Fees Structure|
|1.||BBA (General)||3 Years||120|
- Ingersoll Rand
- GE Capital
- Earth Infrastructure
- Shalimar Paints
- Max Life
- British Telecom