Direct BA-LLB Admission in Jamia Hamdard university, New Delhi
Jamia Hamdard BA LLB 5 Year Integrated Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.A. LL.B. at School of Law, Jamia Hamdard for the academic year 2019-20. At Information College, we provide direct ba llb admission in jamia hamdard university, New Delhi
Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research (HILSR)
- Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research (HILSR) was established by the Academic Council of Jamia Hamdard, and Board of Management registered with and approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) in 2018. With the introduction of B.A.-L.LB, 5 years integrated course, in the first academic year 2019-20, the school recorded admission from different parts of the country for 120 seats.
About the Organisation
- Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education located in New Delhi, India. It is a government-funded university. School of Law, Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research began its first academic session in 2018.
- The Department of School of Law, Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies forms part of a larger spectrum of Schools and Centres of Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi – a deemed to be university with NAAC ‘A’ Category status. Ranked 18th amongst the Indian Universities by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019, Jamia Hamdard was recently recommended for the Institute of Eminence status by an Empowered Expert Committee of the Government of India.
About the course
- BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law) Integrated Course
- Passed 12th (10+2) Standard Examination from any Government recognized board with minimum of 50% marks
- Selection to B.A. LL.B. Degree programme will be based on merit in CLAT 2019. Non-CLAT candidates may also apply, however CLAT-2019 candidates will be preferred
- Non-CLAT applicants may be considered only if suitable number of CLAT 2019 candidates are not available, or there is delay in CLAT result. If situation arises, Non-CLAT applicants will be selected on the basis of merit in the first five subjects in the qualifying examination
Management Quota – Only 10% seats of the intake of the respective courses shall constitute the Management Quota seats.
(Those students who have failed to get admission through the normal counselling process or have not secured good CLAT rank in the Common LAW Entrance Test. Those who wish to take admission under management quota)
- Rupees 100,000 per annum (50,000 each semester).