Direct B.Tech Admission in Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology (MSIT Sonipat)
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology (MSIT Sonipat) is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. it was established in the year 2009. The MVSIT Sonipat college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. At Information College, we provide direct b.tech admission in Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology (MSIT Sonipat)
The main idea behind MSIT Sonipat establishment lies in nurturing the intellect and personality of future generations of leaders, innovators, creators, independent thinkers and, above all, responsible global citizens.
|Name of Institute||Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat|
|Popular Name||MSIT Sonipat|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat (MSIT Sonipat) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Approved by: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Medical Facilities
- Sports facilities
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Book bank facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Separate reading room.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|1||Civil Engineering||60||4 Years|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||60||4 Years|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||60||4 Years|
|4||Electrical Engineering||60||4 Years|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||120||4 Years|
Below we have mentioned the Eligibility criteria of MSIT Harayana Course. Students are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria.
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech from 2019. Admission in These CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
- B.Tech: Admission in GGSIPU B.Tech Courses will be done through JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination.
- Management Quota – Only 10% seats of the intake of the respective courses shall constitute the Management Quota seats.
(Those students who have failed to get admission through the normal counselling process or have not secured good JEE rank in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) . Those who wish to take admission under management quota)
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Some of the major recruiters that visit MSIT Sonipat is as followed.
- NIIT Telcom
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: MSIT Sonipat is one of the best engineering colleges in IP University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by MSIT Sonipat to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: For Admission in MSIT Sonipat, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main Exam and you can also get direct admission through Information College
- What is the Placement Statics at MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: Placement is very good.