Direct B.COM Admission In Fairfield Institute (FIMT)
Fairfield Institute Of Management And Technology was incepted in 2008 under the aegis of the Fairfield Group of Institutions to provide new dynamic platform for learning experiences. With its firm belief in the value based learning platform, the institute has been shaping the young minds to acquire the necessary skills in order to meet the global demands. The institute is multi blocks and has been responsible sharing the global training needs of business, health care, industry and other career platforms. In order to narrow the gap between the job seekers and the providers, the institute has been equipping the students with the required managerial and professional skill set. At Information College, we provide direct b.com admission in Fairfield Institute, New Delhi
Why to Join Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology?
- A grade Institute by DHE. ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 certified
- A vibrant and Skilled Faculty Base with years of expertise and valuable academic credentials.
- Strategic Tie ups with market leaders like TITAN, Bharti, Pizza Hut, TVS, COCA COLA, Kotak Mahindra, Reliance Assurance, Hindustan Samachar, Slice of Italy, Dabur and HP for providing a great launch pad for the students
- Regular workshops and industrial trainings with the companies to hone the skills of the students.
50% in aggregate* in 10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E . as minimum marks for admission to B.Com with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.
- Admission is granted on the basis of marks scored in the Common Entrance Test IPUCET conducted by IP University.
- The application form is available on the official website of the college. Candidates are required to update their IPUCET score on the GGSIPU website.
- Final admission is offered through IPU-CET counselling conducted by IP University.
Management Quota – Only 10% seats of the intake of the respective courses shall constitute the Management Quota seats.
(Those students who have failed to get admission through the normal counselling process or have not secured good CET rank in the Common Entrance Test. Those who wish to take admission under management quota)
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|