MBBS Admission In Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
The Asian Medical Institute is an MCI and WHO recognised medical college located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan, 20 km away from the capital city of Bishkek. The university came into existence in 2004 and currently has students from more than 10 countries in its books including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. There are more than 2,000 students currently enrolled at Asian Medical Institute for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The duration of the medical course in Asian Medical Institute is 5 years. The college also provides the students to enrol for the 6-year duration at a lower tuition fee. At information college, we provide MBBS Admission In Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
The college approximately ₹11.20 lakh (US $ 3,200 per year for the 5-year course) and the total budget including college fees, admission charges, visa renewal, food, one-time air ticket, hostel (separate hostel for boys and girls) is approx. ₹18 lakh for 5 years. During the end of 2017, the campus, hostel and mess of Asian Medical Institute were renovated to give the university a modern look and feel.
Why Study at Asian Medical Institute?
In the recent years, medical education in Asian Medical Institute is considered to be one of the best in Kyrgyzstan due to its advanced and sophisticated teaching method and its student-friendly teaching approach. You will be instructed by experienced staff which has earned reputation worldwide as excellent physicians and teachers. In the past, medical institutes of post-Soviet countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Armenia were very popular but now Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is the leader and the most favoured destination for students from all over the world. With very low tuition fees, modern education and great clinical exposure, Asian Medical Institute is the No.1 option for students and the best alternative to expensive colleges in the west and private medical school in India
Asian Medical Institute Facilities for Indian Students
- English Medium Course at Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 5 years)
- Students divided into groups of only 12 students each.
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by MCI
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by the Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by FAIMER (IMED)
- College degree is Valid in India, Europe, USA
- Free Wi-Fi in campus with Hostel accommodation facility
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Hostel room on 3 student sharing basis
- Hostel guarded by security guards 24×7
- College bus facility for transportation from the hostel to affiliated hospitals
- Indian food cooked by Indian chefs
- Indian mess is within the campus- 3 meals a day
- More than 8 hospitals for practicals
- Free laundry service (clothes washed and pressed)
- Centrally heated hostels and college
- You are at least 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- You have secured 50% percent in 10+2.
- You are SC/OBC/ST and have scored 45% in 12th with the same subjects as that for UR candidates.
MBBS Admission In Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan fees 2019-20
|Tuition Fees||1st Year Fees||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fees||5th Year Fees|
|Tuition + hostel+ medical||5600 USD||3863 USD||3863 USD||3863 USD||3863 USD|
- MESS Charges :-1300 USD per yer (91,000 INR )